102/21 Newhaven Place, St Ives
The Maples: Located in the heart of St Ives, this boutique development adds a touch of class to the quiet cul-de-sac of Newhaven Place. This stunning development offers high quality contemporary living within a sought-after two storey complex. Pairing premium finishes with state-of-the-art technology, it has been designed to provide comfort, style and luxury.
The Maples comprises of 7 unique 2 and 3 bedroom residences all with parking, with an expansive roof terrace. Each residence is handcrafted, graced with natural light and embraced by floor-to-ceiling windows.
The Maples interiors have been designed individually to ensure sophistication and charm is apparent at every turn. Only luxury fittings and Miele appliances have been used. Ducted air-conditioning, timber floors and high level designer finishes are visible throughout. All these delicate elements contribute to a sanctuary and a focal point on community life.
This development presents an enviable lifestyle opportunity for young families or downsizers. It’s located just a short walk from village shops, St Ives park and quality schools, plus Ku-Ring-Gai National park is only a short drive away.
– The Maples promotes a lifestyle of comfort, luxury and tranquility
– Living/dining area features floor-to-ceiling glass and excellent outdoor flow
– Covered entertainers’ balcony, courtyard with lush lawn and easycare gardens
– Designer gas kitchen boasts stone benchtops and integrated Miele appliances
– Carpeted bedrooms fitted with built-ins, including master with ensuite
– Timber floorboards throughout plus fully tiled bathrooms
– Air conditioning, video intercom, underground car spaces and storage cages
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.