4/19 Selwyn Street, Wollstonecraft
Fully renovated throughout, this contemporary two bedroom apartment offers sleek interiors that revel in a sunny north east aspect and leafy outlooks. With no common walls, the tranquil home provides an appealing lifestyle opportunity for professionals, young families or investors. It's set in a well presented complex on a quiet tree lined street offering supreme convenience. Wollstonecraft Station and buses are only footsteps away, as are cafés, amenities and the popular Smoothey Park.
– Attractive open plan layout with well defined spaces for living and dining
– Floor-to-ceiling sliding doors open to covered barbecue area and gardens
– Brand new stone crafted kitchen boasts Bosch induction cooktop, Caesarstone bench
– Bathroom with bath/rain shower and under tileheating
– Air conditioning, plantation shutters, timber floors, European style laundry
– Single car space, moments from Crows Nest's cafés, bars and restaurants
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.