19 Rose Street, Chatswood
Embracing a bright northerly aspect, this renovated double brick semi home blends subtle character charm with contemporary style and quality to provide a beautiful family retreat. It showcases freshly presented interiors across an open plan layout, which combines the living, dining and kitchen zones. Located within steps of Beauchamp Park, it's also a walk to Westfield shops, Chatswood Chase and the station, while moments from good schools. Rear lane access to the lock-up garage.
– Easy outdoor flow to covered entertaining patio via sliding glass doors
– Low maintenance front garden amidst lush greenery and established trees
– Updated kitchen fitted with stone benches, induction stove and breakfast bar
– Three good sized bedrooms complete with built-ins, two feature fireplaces
– Upgraded main bathroom appointed with a separate tub and glass shower
– High ceilings, skylights, understair storage, roof access, lock-up garage
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.