34 Gill Ave, Avoca Beach
Private Inspections welcome. Contact Garth or James to book in your private viewing at a time that suits you.
Garth Hunter 0414 339 118 & James Date 0499 002 467.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction, if you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
Idyllically positioned at the end of a private cul-de-sac sits this luxuriously appointed and impressively spacious four bedroom family home complete with a fully self contained two bedroom second dwelling on title. Set on an impressive 1301sqm block this residence offers sweeping scenic views combined with landscaped gardens in a commanding location only moments to the local schools, beaches, cafes and restaurants.
– Open plan living and dining areas flowing out to a stunning wrap around veranda overlooking the treetops
– Stunning kitchen complete with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
– Luxurious travertine tiled flooring and white washed timber flooring throughout
– Spacious master bedroom complete with ensuite & WIR
– Three additional generously sized bedrooms all featuring built ins
– Fourth bedroom on lower level complete with ensuite ideal for visitors
– Spacious rumpus room
– Endless entertaining options with landscaped front and rear yards complete with a huge swim spa
– Double carport with additional off street parking
– Ample storage throughout, high ceilings, & split system air-conditioning
– Ideal for a dual income or for the in-law's
– Private access from the street
– Two spacious double bedrooms complete with built ins
– Split system air-conditioning & ample storage options
All this only 700m walk to the local School!