46 Alexandra Crescent, Bayview
A triumph in contemporary design, this spectacular tri-level residence enjoys a sublimely private setting with never-to-be-built-out views across Pittwater from almost every room.
Clean lines, grand proportions and a perfect northerly aspect are hallmarks of this light filled modern home. An inviting choice of living and dining spaces feature spotted gum flooring throughout, that flow seamlessly to Travertine terraces. Located majestically on 1,420sqm in an exclusive cul-de-sac, this home is the ultimate lifestyle retreat.
– Living zones showcase vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, floor-to-ceiling glass
– Terrace with in-built barbecue with views to Lion Island and beyond, looks out over 25 metre wet edge pool and spa
– Media room with projector and guest room completes the top floor
– Stone island kitchen with two Bosch wall ovens, steam oven and integrated microwave, Miele induction stovetop and dishwasher, Vintec wine fridge
– Middle level with four bedrooms, all with views over Pittwater, master with walk-in and ensuite, full bathroom with oval bath
– Lower-level with home office and guest accommodation which flows to garden and pool
– Quality build with double brick and concrete slabs, energy windows and insulation create a comfortable indoor climate all year. An 82 panel 27 kW solar system means the electricity company will pay you money!
– Large level rear garden with firepit and pool shed
– Triple garage, wine cellar, 150 m adjacent walkway to the shoreline with bayside cafés, swimming area, amenities and dog park
– Co-Agent Carl Wilson from Home Estate Agents 0410 668 333
– Internal size 478sqm