40B Malton Road, Beecroft
Immaculately presented and located on an exceptionally private battle-axe block you will feel like you are living a million miles away from the busy Sydney life in this beautiful bushland setting. This gorgeous home has been designed to make the most of the spectacular treescape with five split levels and skylights on every floor to provide abundant light and scenery. With bedrooms, teenage retreat and playroom areas on the upper floors and kitchen and living areas on the lower levels, you can find quiet nooks for private reading or enjoy the open flow of both indoor and outdoor entertaining on the spacious deck. A separate study with French doors opening to a paved courtyard provides a great work from home space, private consulting room or artist studio, so many choices. While serenity and seclusion are paramount, you are only a short stroll to the very stylish Beecroft Village for your morning coffee, Sunday brunch, supermarket and transport needs.
– 4 bedrooms with built in robes, 2.5 bathrooms including a sunken bath
– Low maintenance private landscaped gardens with firepit area
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and LPG gas fireplace
– Double garage with remote access, ample storage, internal laundry
– Third toilet located off the laundry
– New wool carpet and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Study with french doors opening to private courtyard
– Catchment for Beecroft Public, Cheltenham Girls, Pennant Hills High
– Easy 500m walk to Beecroft station for CBD and school commutes
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.