51 Boomerang Road, Blue Bay
Taylor made for the coastal lifestyle; this architecturally custom-designed home offers an inspiring mix of colours, textures and materials that engage the eye's palette. Individual style & uncompromising attention to detail with beautiful finishes infuse the light-filled sophisticated interiors.
This residence offers 4 bedrooms, 2 x livings, gourmet kitchen, upstairs undercover entertainment balcony, downstairs undercover entertainment zone, 3 bathrooms, extra-large double car garage and plenty of storage on approx. 300m2 of low maintenance land.
The upstairs undercover balcony has seamless access to the open plan living, dining and gourmet kitchen. Take delight in the effortless flow on offer as you entertain family & friends.
The secret here is the elegant extra high ceilings and ocean glimpses.
51 Boomerang Road Blue Bay offers all the Blue Bay Beach lifestyle beauties such as:
– Prime sought-after blue-chip location
– To the north are the Ocean Baths, The Entrance Beach, the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance, Lakeside Shopping Centre and onto the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast
– To the south are more pristine beaches, the world-class Shelly Beach Golf Club and Bateau Bays Charter Hall Shopping Square and Erina Fair. Then onto Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is the Pacific Ocean and all its glory, including surfing, whale watching & other natural beauty.
– To the west is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip, the convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. Front door to Sydney CBD is approx. 1h 35min, and front door to Newcastle CBD is approx. 1h 15m.
Bespoke home, beachside lifestyle, Blue Bay.
Council Rates: $2,500 approx. per annum – subject to council approval
Water Rates: $684 approx. per annum – subject to council approval
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.