181 Bowral Street, Bowral
With lovely, spacious living areas and a lock-up and leave easy-care garden, this home has broad appeal. Harvest solar energy while you entertain under the outdoor covered entertaining deck. Gaze across the fields or wander into Bowral town centre from the end of your quiet cul-de-sac which joins the beautiful walking path that becomes Cherry Tree Walk.
There is so much to love about this home. The expansive master suite with double walk-in robe and double sinks. The modern eat-in kitchen with stone bench tops, walk-in pantry and double oven, opening out to the living area with gas log fireplace. Borrowed rear views of spectacular Autumn and Spring colour.
Inspection is a must, but other exciting features of this modern entertainer include:
– Light, bright, large and airy
– Bedroom wing separate from master suite
– Separate WC from main bathroom
– Ducted and zoned central heating plus air-conditioning
– Timber floating floorboards in living areas
– Fully fenced for pets and garden shed
– Extensive covered deck area with gas point for BBQ
– Double garage joins directly to house
– A two-minute drive or beautiful walk to Bowral Hospital, schools, cafes and shops
– Bus stop at your door
– The double-gate parking at the rear with easy access from McDonald Street
This home redefines easy living and really is the best of town and country.