25 Centennial Road, Bowral
Elegance and charm abound in this beautiful homestead, flowing across a superbly light-filled single level, boasting spacious and immaculate interiors.
A radiant rear to north aspect ensures blissfully sun-dappled days entertaining family and friends underneath the lush ornamental grape vine canopy that gently cascades over the full-length timber alfresco deck.
An exquisite garden wonderland awaits you, rich in brilliant colour and the scents of the seasons, not to mention several vegetable beds allowing you to relish in your own home-made culinary delights.
– Welcoming family residence nestled in idyllic and private surrounds
– Formal lounge opens via French Doors to a sun-drenched alfresco deck
– Spacious gas kitchen with vast storage, dishwasher and stone benches
– Family living room boasts ambient slow combustion fire; separate dining
– Three bedrooms all with built ins are serviced by a large spa bathroom
– Oversized master suite provides walk in robe and adjoining ensuite
– Three lock-up garages offer internal access and substantial storage
– Combination of ducted heating, split system r/c air con and ceiling fans
– Vast storage throughout; alarm system; 9ft ceilings; generous laundry
– Timber floors feature in the living areas while bedrooms are carpeted
– A short walk to Bowral town centre and easy M5 motorway access
Set on an expansive and private near acre land holding and only moments to all that historic Bowral has to offer, this beautiful Highlands property will be the setting of many wonderful family memories for years to come.
If you would like to arrange a private FaceTime walk through of the property, please contact Sarah Burke on 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.