6 Matavia Place, Bowral
With broad appeal to families and downsizers alike, this much-loved home has undergone extensive renovations and offers the ultimate in modern and low-maintenance living. Using a contemporary and clean palette, the décor is understated elegance throughout. The kitchen, bathrooms and laundry offer the very latest in design and amenity and are a “must-see”
– New white kitchen with walk-in pantry, 40mm stone bench tops, Bosch dishwasher, wall oven with separate grill and 5-burner gas cooktop
– Two living areas
– Casual living and dining area featuring a wall-mounted gas log fire and split system air-conditioner
– Enormous master bedroom featuring plantation shutters, split system air conditioner, spacious “walk-past” robe to a huge ensuite featuring double vanity, bath tub, heated towel rail, frameless shower and ambient LED lighting
– Built-in robes in the remaining three bedrooms
– All new main bathroom and laundry
– Covered outdoor entertaining area capturing loads of winter sun, surrounded by established gardens & hedges to provide complete privacy
– Double garage with built-in workbench, ideal for a tradesperson
– Gated Side access for a trailer, boat or van to rear, which is fully fenced and pet-friendly
– 4000 litre water tank
– NBN connected
Within a five-minute stroll to the Scottish Arms hotel, very close access to Hammock Hill Nature Reserve, the Wombat Trail and just a little further to the Southern Highlands Botanic Gardens, this home offers the complete Highlands lifestyle.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.