87 Sir James Fairfax Circuit, Bowral
A masterpiece of unparalleled quality and exceptional style, this superb home flawlessly integrates the allure of Hamptons elegance with the warmth of modern farmhouse luxury. Impeccable attention to detail is evident throughout, with decorative architectural features and a refined selection of exquisite finishes of particular note.
Generously proportioned interiors are bathed in streaming natural light and accentuated by high ceilings and beautiful French doors that allow a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor spaces. The stunning kitchen will be an absolute joy for the avid entertainer who loves being surrounded by family and friends, with more than enough room to accommodate everyone.
Perhaps what you will relish most of all, is sitting amongst the most magnificent and tranquil manicured gardens, gazing out to the rural landscape beyond, as you bask in the glorious sunshine and magical serenity. Within close proximity of everything Bowral has to offer, the lifestyle on offer here is second to none.
– Positioned on a coveted north facing corner block in Bowral's exclusive Retford Park Estate
– Wainscot panelling frames the formal lounge, while two sets of French doors open to the wraparound verandah
– The expansive living area oozes class with its gorgeous American oak floors, warm tones and more gorgeous French doors
– Immaculate gas kitchen features deluxe European appliances, extensive cabinet space, integrated fridge and a beautiful farmhouse sink
– Opulent master suite and dressing room is privately positioned, while three further bedrooms are fitted with built ins
– Lavishly appointed bathroom and palatial ensuite enjoy underfloor heating and exquisite vanities, each embodying sheer luxury
– Private rear garden is appealingly low maintenance and is ideal for leisurely weekend entertaining
– Garden lighting throughout
– Laundry/mudroom includes integrated storage and Bosch washing machine and dryer
– Electric gate leads to an automatic double garage with the convenience of internal access
– Additional features: alarm, solar panels, ducted heating/cooling, double glazed windows, 3 x water tanks, irrigated gardens.
All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact Sarah Burke 0404 377 491.