Address available upon request
Imagine an architectural pre built glass box rear extension, a simple glass air bridge link and four easy doorway brick-ups to the existing home (STCA) giving you four bedrooms, ensuite, large main bathroom, and tonnes of north-west sun from the three massive sun decks all enjoying reserve front row position.
Position Position Position – classic circa 1950’s bungalow with two options, either a DA Approval for luxury new home, or a simple rear extension (STCA).
With direct access from its rear, a privileged rear corner reserve position to the scenic Cherry Tree Walk and borrowed views through century-old leafy cool climate trees from the rear, this delightful, full-brick cottage has been freshly painted, updated and redecorated to bring it into the 21 century whilst retaining many original features from the post-war era.
This solid double brick cutey on the flat in old Bowral, is just what you are looking for in that ‘little place’ you’ve always wanted. Just a stone’s throw from cafes, shopping and galleries with a stroll along the pretty, paved footpath on Merrigang Street, past some of the Bowral’s iconic and signature homes.
The perfect DA project to further capitalise on this beauty’s good ‘bones’ and enviable location, or use as a comfortable home, weekender or even short-term holiday rental.
– Three bedrooms, one with sunny, north-facing nook
– Built in ‘robe in second bedroom
– High ceilings with decorative cornices, picture rails
– Original timber floorboards
– Original tessellated tiling and features in bathroom
– Classic iron gates, Hills hoist and lichen-covered terra cotta tiled roof
– Updated u-shaped kitchen
– Light-filled combined lounge and dining room with gas heating outlet
– Remote controlled door, drive-through single garage with internal access
– Kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, dishwasher and range hood
– Lock up equipment shed in rear garden
Disclaimer: The concept images are not an accurate representation of the current building and improvements. All concept images are for illustrative purposes only and are intended to convey a vision for what may be achieved. Prospective purchasers must undertake their own due diligence including but not limited to their own enquiries with local council, builders and/or architects.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.