11 Soma Avenue, Bowral
Relishing a wonderfully elevated position in a whisper quiet enclave at the foot of Mount Gibraltar, this beautiful home is set on just over an acre of lush gardens with magnificent towering trees. Presenting exquisitely styled interiors, black hardwood floors are stunning against crisp white walls, accent wallpaper and striking black matte fixtures that feature throughout. You will feel as though you're living amid the treetops as you gaze out across the township into the distance, taking in views towards Oxley's Hill and out to Mount Jellore. Luxury, seclusion and serenity are yours for the taking – prepare to be captivated.
– Formal lounge radiates sophistication and flaunts sweeping Highlands vistas, ideal for spending cosy afternoons by the fire
– Gorgeous country kitchen features stainless steel appliances, striking stone benches, and gas cooking
– Enjoy dinner in the dining room before spilling out onto the balcony to take in the breathtaking views
– A more casual living space adjoins the master bedroom and leads out to a full-length breezeway to the rear of the home
– Elegant master bedroom is also afforded an incredible outlook through oversized windows; each bedroom is fitted with built in robes
– Two bathrooms are stylishly appointed, with the main bathroom also boasting a lovely clawfoot bathtub
– Paved alfresco terrace sits nestled into the gentle slope of the land, peacefully placed and perfect for entertaining
– A lower level home office could very easily serve as a media room or rumpus, and it also provides access to substantial under-house storage and the garage
– Ducted heating and cooling is available throughout the home, with an additional split system a/c in the master bedroom
– Additional features include a double garage with adjoining carport, garden shed, chicken coop, huge veggie garden and an array of fruit trees
Seemingly miles away from anywhere, yet conveniently located within minutes of Bowral's bustling main street, this truly enviable haven could be yours to enjoy.
This property is scheduled for Auction. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and/or watch the Auction. If you intend to register, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings