Also known as 34 Mairinger Crescent Bowral and enjoying a coveted corner block position in a quiet street this impressive single level home would be ideal for families and downsizers alike. Set upon a level 1218 sqm with desirable side access it is a fabulous entertainer with established gardens and seamless indoor/outdoor flow.
With a generous single level floor plan this home offers multiple living spaces with kitchen and butlers pantry at the heart of the home. There is a cozy family room, formal dining space and breakfast bar perfect for families on the move. Four generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms including master with deluxe ensuite provide ample accommodation for a growing family or guests when they come to stay.
A fabulous covered outdoor entertaining area awaits for year round enjoyment and easily accessible 3 bay shed ideal for storage, home handyman, art studio, gardening or whatever your heart desires.
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes, master with walk in robe
- 2 bathrooms master with deluxe ensuite
- Spacious eat in kitchen with breakfast bar, blackbutt benchtops and butler's pantry
- Light filled formal and informal living spaces with slow combustion fire place
- Easy side access from Roycroft Street to level yard and 3 bay shed
- Covered Al fresco entertaining area with wood fired pizza oven
- Additional double lock up garage with internal access and electric security gates
- Gas central heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
For more information on this property please contact Daniel Garnett on 0412 444 638.
Share this property