17 Carlisle Street, Bowral
Unique architectural artistry has a new benchmark in Bowral with this recently completed, modern masterpiece delivering a home that is quite simply, without comparison. Grand in size and spanning 541sqm of unrivalled living, entertaining and high-end finishes, this is a superior residence fitting for those who demand excellence.
Entering through the front door of its recycled brick façade, a double-height ceiling in the foyer sets the tone for the brilliance that awaits you. The sprawling open plan living zone incorporates a state-of-the-art kitchen, bespoke study nook and more than enough space to cater for large families and extravagant celebrations. A fabulous alfresco pavilion enhances the already ample interiors, with an outdoor kitchen and fireplace becoming a second living zone.
Meanwhile, parents can retreat to the master sanctuary with its plush ensuite and walk-through robe and sitting room – a truly indulgent retreat where you can close the doors and escape.
– Magnificent open plan living area sits beneath soaring ceilings, with expanses of floor to ceiling glass delivering indoor/outdoor fusion
– Designer kitchen includes a statement concrete island, induction cooktop, fabulous butler's pantry and black Fenix with blackbutt cabinetry
– Security is paramount with a 7-zoned alarm, 5 external cameras and 4 keyless entry points
– Huge alfresco pavilion with built-in kitchen, BBQ, brick fireplace and stunning Gloss wood ceiling boards
– Master suite boasts a walk-through robe, indulgent ensuite and adjoining parent's retreat
– Three further bedrooms are located upstairs and are equipped with built in wardrobes
– Option for a fifth bedroom downstairs or rumpus room
– Sumptuous main bathroom and each of the two lavish ensuite's enjoy underfloor heating
– 8.5kw 2 string solar system with a three-phase inverter to aid in heating the 10x4m salt chlorinated pool
– Gas ducted heating and cooling, a Cheminees Phillippe glass fireplace and double-glazed windows ensure seasonal comfort
– Electronic front gate leads to a double lock up garage that provides internal home entry
– Sited in a prized Old Bowral locale, the convenience this home will afford you is incredible
For more information, please contact Sarah Burke 0404 377 491
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.