3 Harley Street, Bowral
Privately situated on a gorgeous level two and a quarter acre parcel in the Kimberley Estate this instantly appealing family home is one for lovers of peace and quiet, garden enthusiasts and workshop tinkerers.
Designed with comfort and convenience in mind and complete with separate 'apartment' for visiting relatives or friends under the same roof, this highly desirable single level home sits north-facing, in the middle of the block and is surrounded by established trees and shrubs, expansive green lawns and inviting indoor and outdoor sitting and entertaining areas.
There are garden views from every window and the north-facing, casual sitting, formal living and dining area with built-in slow combustion woodburning fireplace has floor to ceiling windows and doors which open out to the front verandah. Move through to the kitchen and casual meals area which enjoys expansive views of the rear garden and all-seasons stone terrace.
Two bedrooms at each end of the home with ensuite to main and two additional bathrooms, one at each end of the home.
– Two separate living areas
– Double-glazed windows and doors throughout
– Gas central heating, split system air-conditioning in main bedroom
– Teenagers retreat or visiting relatives and friends' 'apartment' with kitchenette
– Matching bathrooms with heated towel rails, plus additional powder room with shower
– Spacious Internal laundry
– Wrap-around verandah with multiple sitting areas
– 22 Solar panels generating 6.6 kW to Fronius Inverter
– Massive three-car garage with remote control doors and dedicated workshop with additional toilet
– Separate lock up 4th garage, drive-in vehicle or equipment shed
– 2 x 12000 litre rainwater tanks servicing irrigation plus 50,000 litre pond
– Mud room
– Sheltered fernery
– Enclosed vege garden
– Wonderful established gardens