A bespoke seaside retreat of space and style, this designer beach house boasts endless opportunities for a world class weekender, permanent residence or high yielding rental opportunity just 45 min south of Sydney City.
Brilliantly designed by the current owners in collaboration with renowned Architect Simon Bathgate, the home is a triumph in contemporary design.
Nestled amongst the established trees and with extensive greenscape at the rear, the clean lines, grand proportions and a perfect northerly aspect are hallmarks of this light filled modern home.
An inviting choice of living and dining spaces flow seamlessly to the outdoor decking from the custom entertainers kitchen with fine timber & honed granite benchtops, butlers pantry, high quality German appliances including combi steam oven and warming drawer.
The main residence offers three, generous sized bedrooms, all with bespoke ensuites with imported Italian tiling, with the rear two bedrooms configured in a self-contained style with individual entries from the deck.
The main residence, resplendent with hydronic heated and cooled polished concrete floors, soaring floor to ceiling crafted sliding doors. Strong lines contrast with green wall views of established trees and bamboo, providing a perfect foil for the warm and private home within. A conveniently located home office at the entry level can also be an opportunity to convert to a fourth bedroom in the main home.
An elevated plunge pool at deck level enjoys year round use, with stairway access to the secondary dwelling & lower ground area. The lower ground also features laundry with ample storage & a temperature controlled wine cellar, purpose built studio/ workshop adjoining the three car under cover parking.
At the rear of the property is a beautifully restored cottage. This quaint second residence is adorned full of charm & grace and contains an oversized main bedroom, quaint living space plus full size kitchen. The cottage is ideally set up for generous guest accommodation or commercial enterprise.
Astute investors can capitalise on the ongoing return from the existing Airbnb which has enjoyed prized reputation and super host (a breakdown of potential income can be obtained on request)
The offerings on-hand from Bundeena Village itself cannot be overstated, and all are within footsteps of the residence. An endless opportunity for a world class weekender or permanent residence just 45 min south of Sydney City, where you can swim at nearby beaches, kayak in the bay, explore walks in Royal National Park, and relax in a serene natural environment just a 20-minute ferry ride from Cronulla.
Residence One – The Main Home:
- Purposely built for a couple who wish to host and entertain guests
- Private entry 2nd & 3rd bedrooms, inclusive of stunning en-suites & freestanding bathtub
- Master bedroom offers oversized parents retreat, walk in and en-suite
featuring freestanding bath, North facing private balcony
- Fully customisable Underfloor heating & cooling including laundry & workshop
- Tiled bathroom floors with individually controlled electric underfloor heating
- Additional air-conditioning to Master bedroom and lounge
- Inbuilt slow combustion fireplace in lounge
- Elevated inbuilt chlorinated plunge pool
- 18,000 litre water tank
- 30 solar panel system allowing for full immersion in nature
Residence Two – The Cottage:
- Beautifully restored cottage with oversized bedroom
- Polished timber flooring, fully insulated with split air conditioning system
- Open plan living & dining with ornate wood panelling
- Tranquil level lawn with veggie patch & jaccuzi
- Can be separately accessed from the main home & leased accordingly
Share this property