118 Osborne Road, Burradoo
A highly desirable address in the Golden Triangle that embraces the peace and privacy of the ultimate Southern Highlands lifestyle; this stunning property is situated on just under an acre and a half of exquisite established gardens. Offering a combination of contemporary and country design, this property is ideally located with space to breathe and relax and is a short distance to transport, Oxley College, Chevalier School, amazing rural vistas and the bike track and is all within minutes of the Bowral CBD!
A north to rear aspect ensures abundant natural light throughout, while the home’s stylish and welcoming atmosphere is showcased with cathedral ceilings in the lounge room and new pavilion, with lime washed floorboards and French doors opening to the breathtaking garden vistas.
The home’s interior designer owner has thought of everything when redesigning and creating this marvel.
– Impressive entry foyer and gallery, multiple internal and external living spaces, with the main family areas featuring gas fireplaces.
– Four bedrooms, including a sumptuous master suite enjoying a walk-in wardrobe and a new luxurious marble ensuite.
– Several perfect outdoor entertaining options to choose from – under the wisteria vine, by the fire-pit, stunning travertine patio or enjoy numerous sun decks over looking the lush garden.
– North facing, contemporary kitchen with Miele appliances.
– Ducted reverse cycle A/C numerous gas points throughout the house, underfloor heating in the kitchen and ensuite.
– Private laneway and electric gated entry, established mature specimen trees, enormous in-ground rainwater tank and bore, with an automatic irrigation system watering the entire garden.
– Triple lock up garage, freestanding studio/garden room, solar panels.
– Less than 90 minutes to Sydney.
– You will never want to leave this stylish home and enchanting private garden!