26 Werrington Street, Burradoo
Time-honoured traditions are clearly reflected in the Colonial style of this “Felton” home which is peacefully perched above the Wingecarribee River Walking and Cycling track and located in the cul-de-sac of one of the most desired streets of Burradoo’s golden triangle.
Complete with a bull-nose verandah roofline supported by traditional tapered columns, the imposing entry promises sumptuous interiors which are clearly evident in the wide entry foyer and adjacent formal living area with 10′ ceilings, decorative cornices and hand-laid parquetry flooring.
Facing north to the rear, the kitchen and casual living/dining areas combine to make a huge family hub of this wonderful home. From here, two north-facing alfresco areas are accessed by separate exits. Further still is another large living space, currently used as an office with potential to become a multi-workstation home office or media room. This leads to a mud room and one of the three bathrooms inside the main house. Adjoining the triple garage is a very spacious and completely self-contained luxury apartment, ideal for family visits or guest accommodation.
With close proximity to Oxley & Chevalier Colleges, this masterful family home awaits your inspection.
– Felton Colonial design and construction
– Single level on almost entirely level land
– Main house with three living areas, four bedrooms and three bathrooms
– 10′ ceilings with period style plasterwork, cornices and architraves
– All timber windows & doors
– Hand-laid parquetry flooring
– Kitchen with new Glem 900mm electric and gas oven, Miele dishwasher & stone benchtops
– Huge master suite with walk-in robe & ensuite.
– Built-in robes in all remaining bedrooms
– Main bathroom with four-claw bathtub and separate toilet and vanity
– North facing to the rear
– Solar power
– Gas central heating, slow combustion wood heater and open fireplace
– Transom windows and arched picture window
– Very spacious and superbly appointed self-contained apartment with reverse-cycle air, walk-behind robe and large ensuite with twin vanities
– Period style appointments throughout
– Two north-facing alfreso areas adjacent to family room
– Mature gardens and hedging for complete privacy
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.