7 Riversdale Avenue, Burradoo
Situated in Burradoo’s most desirable golden triangle and set well back from the street. North facing and surrounded by easy care gardens on half an acre of land (approx), this majestic Georgian designed Burradoo home has an easy living floor plan with a combination of formal and informal living zones. All rooms are of generous proportions. Well maintained throughout, with newly updated bathrooms this is a truly great family home and the ultimate entertainer. There is fully self contained separate accommodation for guests, home office or extra income potential.
– Private setting, level north facing block, superb location, in the heart of Burradoo
– One bedroom, self-contained accommodation which includes a kitchen, bathroom and laundry
– Impressive kitchen with freestanding St George cooktop, double electric ovens, combined with meals area
– North facing master suite with walk in robe and modern ensuite with bath
– Additional five generous sized bedrooms, most with built-ins. One bedroom conveniently located on the ground floor
– Double lock-up garage with auto doors
– CCTV and alarm system
– Under floor heating on the ground floor, reverse cycle air plus open fireplace
– French doors and windows throughout enjoying sun and garden vistas
– Sizeable covered patio / BBQ area, enclosed sundrenched courtyard
– Close to Burradoo’s premiere schools, minutes to Bowral and bike track
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.