44 Osborne Road, Burradoo
An enriching investment in life!
Two substantial homes on the one title -both built with north to rear focus and privacy as paramount directives. Harmonious intergenerational living was the impetus for the current owners, however the opportunities for holiday or longer-term investment are significant and better than money in the bank! In Burradoo, money really does grow on trees! Or bricks and mortar. Both residences are geared around entertaining for all seasons with flair and ease and showcase the very best of Highlands' design. A glorious, generous acre – your estate awaits!
– No. 44 is elegance personified with a comfortable sophisticated aesthetic. Three generous bedrooms boast superb storage and garden outlooks. The master is well separated from the guest wing and offers a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
– The home has a superb feeling of great space and light created by high ceilings, excellent natural light, and cross ventilation. Decorative cornices, ducted gas central heating, gas fireplace and floorboards feature throughout and underpin the quality of the residence
– The living and dining areas flow beautifully and facilitate a special, yet unpretentious lifestyle focussed on sun and hospitality, and for those who wish to retreat, the study provides great opportunity and can seamlessly morph into an additional bedroom, tv room and the like
– Outdoor living areas include a stunning, covered 'room' with shutters and deep northerly aspect as well as an additional private deck- both of which open via French doors from the dining and living areas
– The kitchen is clean lined and boasts a sophisticated palate -a magnetic hub for this perfectly designed home
– No. 44A has family functionality and entertaining in mind -geared for easy, comfortable living on a generous scale
– Four bedrooms and a designated study ensure that the whole family is well catered for -with a separate wing for the kids/guests including a fabulous activity room as well as a covetable media room
– The master suite is bathed in northerly sun and opens via sliding doors to the gardens beyond. Excellent walk-in robes and an oversized ensuite with bath create a beautiful private haven
– Ducted, reverse cycle A/C throughout, as well as a gas log fire ensure comfort in all seasons
– The living, dining and kitchen are open plan, and all flow to the fabulous outdoor area to the north which boasts a spacious outdoor covered lounge area and open terrace replete with its own bespoke fireplace! An absolute standout and the perfect culmination to this great estate
Long lunches, backyard cricket and fabulous dinner parties all welcome here!