31 Hoddle Street, Burrawang
Situated on a coveted corner block in the heart of Burrawang, “Maxton Cottage” is known to be one of the earliest cottages built in this tightly-held village. This weatherboard beauty has been thoughtfully renovated throughout, retaining many of the home's charming original features. The combination of historical ambience with contemporary styling both inside and out make this home perfect as a Southern Highlands weekender for the entertaining couple, resident family or downsizer. Designed with effortless entertaining in mind with a lovely indoor / outdoor flow, “Maxton” is ready for you to move in and enjoy the best of the Highlands. Become a part of this wonderful community and the desirable country lifestyle on offer.
– Spacious & light filled open plan living areas, Jetmaster fireplace
– Large interactive kitchen to suit the avid chef, Caesarstone benchtops and Ilve appliances
– Master with ensuite, full family bathroom including a clawfoot bath
– Spacious sun soaked entertaining deck and lawn designed to enjoy the four seasons
– Generous self-contained & detached studio perfect for extended family, guests or with income making potential
– Low maintenance garden makes this a great lock up and leave
– A short stroll to the General Store, Burrawang Hotel and primary school
This property is scheduled for Auction. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and/or watch the Auction. If you intend to register, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.