22 Rosebridge Avenue, Castle Cove
An innovative, unique and masterful design by award winning Nick Bell Architects, this renovated home redefines contemporary family living. The meticulous craftsmanship will astound as only the finest materials and methods have been used. The ability to add finishing touches is strategically passed to the buyer to inspire a personal connection. Set within the catchment of Castle Cove Public School, this impressive home is close to village shops and parks.
– Asymmetrical clerestory windows illuminate the new open plan living domain
– Exceptional kitchen features Ilve double oven, Qasair commercial gas range and butlers' pantry
– Architect plans available to enhance sun drenched pool, garden landscape and potential cobana
– All utilities renewed or replaced, spacious bedrooms, exquisite full bathroom
– Hydronic underfloor heating, premium Stovax fireplace, French oak floors
– Tandem length garage plus extensive storage, sound proof sub-ground floor den
This property is scheduled to go to Auction privately onsite. Only registered bidders are to participate either in-person or through our online Auction platform where you can bid and or watch the Auction. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.