Take in the treetop outlook from this contemporary residence nestled in a cul-de-sac setting within the popular Castlewood Estate. This picturesque location offers the best of both worlds, being incredibly quiet yet just moments from Castle Towers and Metro Station. Versatility abounds throughout its dual-level layout with space for everyone and every occasion.
Showcasing a spacious and open plan design, the home features a light-filled entry with soaring cathedral ceilings and timber floors. Its multiple living areas include an elegant formal lounge, dining area and family rumpus. A large games room is a bonus with the flexibility to be used as a cinema room.
The chef-stone kitchen centres around a large stone island with waterfall edges. Fitted with stainless steel appliances, it includes a large gas cooktop and walk-in pantry. The sun-drenched balcony makes for perfect alfresco dining with its elevated bushland vistas. A covered terrace and paved courtyard provide additional options when entertaining.
The master retreat is set in its own wing and includes a walk-in wardrobe and a full-sized bathroom with a spa. There are a further four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, plus a study located just off the entry. Enjoy easy internal access from the oversized double garage with storage space.
An impressive haven, this is the perfect home for families looking for space and convenience. Zoned for both Castle Hill primary and secondary schools, it also has easy access to Oakhill College, Gilroy College and Hills Grammar. Enjoy being just a short drive from an array of fabulous entertainment options.
- Substantial family home set on a 800sqm block in a cul-dec-sac backing bushland
- Generous multi-zoned layout, spacious open plan design, elevated leafy outlook
- Downstairs games room with panelled ceiling and outdoor access
- Potential to convert the lower ground floor into in-law accommodation, STCA
- Quality bathrooms, good-sized laundry, excellent storage throughout
- Ducted air conditioning, alarm, double auto garaging plus off-street parking
- Five minutes to Castle Towers and Castle Hill Metro Station, walk to buses
Share this property