31 Ebony Place, Colo Vale
Quietly perched on a large two-acre (8071sqm) block, this fully renovated single level home centres on light-filled living zones, character features including high ceilings, timber floorboards and charming gardens. A vast all-weather terrace overlooks the tranquil, park-like grounds and the enormous office with separate entry is ideal for buyers working from home.
Large windows facing a leafy wraparound view, elevated position and gated entry provide for the ultimate ease of living, in a locale of premier appeal and prime positioning with easy access to Sydney and Canberra. Move in today with nothing to do but enjoy the garden.
– Elegant living room flows to elevated all-weather covered entertaining deck
– Separate formal lounge with decorative mantel with wood-fire and French doors to verandah
– Modern country kitchen with feature Belling 900mm gas cooker, dishwasher, stone benchtops and top-of-the-range polyurethane soft-close cabinetry
– Separate dining area, picture windows, mouldings and wood panelling
– Serene master retreat with ensuite and built-in robes
– Additional three large bedrooms all with built-in robes and garden vistas
– Slow combustion wood-fire, ducted underfloor reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout
– Large home office with separate entry and split system air conditioning
– Renovated family bathroom with free standing bath
– Renovated laundry with top-of-the-range polyurethane soft-close cabinetry
– Polished hardwood timber floorboards, high ceilings, ceiling fans throughout
– Huge triple bay shed, workshop, gated entry, possibility of dual street access
– Stunning garden featuring statement cool climate trees and low maintenance lawn
– Ideal Colo Vale location, only minutes to Mittagong shops, cafes, easy access to Sydney, Canberra and everything the Southern Highlands has to offer
For more information or to book your exclusive inspection, please contact Sarah Burke 0404 377 491.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties.