12 Levick Street, Cremorne
Presenting an exquisite architectural design emphasising space and light, this dual level residence is an impressive sanctuary for family living. This stunning home showcases detailed contemporary styling with quality finishes.
The combined living and dining interiors meld around the sunlit outdoor living zones that flow onto the alfresco entertaining spaces equipped with a level lawn, salt water solar heated pool with sandstone surrounds and built-in BBQ. Set in a desirable pocket, just a stroll to Cremorne village, foreshore parks and esteemed schools, with express access to the city.
– Master retreat includes walk-in robe, ensuite w. bath and balcony overlooking the leafy gardens
– CaesarStone gas kitchen equipped with Miele stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
– Fully equipped media room for family entertainment evenings
– Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes as well as a separate study
– Spread over a substantial 537sqm parcel in a sought-after quiet position
– Double lock up garage, ducted air conditioning, solar panels for energy consumption
– Positioned within the Middle Harbour Public School catchment area
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.