50 Ellalong Road, Cremorne
A light filled family haven of exceptional quality, this c1930s P&O home reveals a breathtaking transformation of Hamptons inspired luxury on a 720sqm north to rear parcel. The full brick interiors flow effortlessly between a selection of living zones and out to a Travertine alfresco setting, solar heated swimming pool and beautifully landscaped gardens. Current DA approved plans to further capatalise on the current offering with the addition to create a master suite with views. A quiet family-friendly location, this idyllic home offers easy access into the city, close to schools, public transport and Primrose Park.
– Expansive light filled family room exudes warmth with open gas fireplace
– Upgraded stone kitchen has Liebherr fridge, Smeg gas cooktop, walk-in pantry
– Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with new built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– All new bathrooms include a guest powder room, outdoor and family bathrooms
– Separate studio/home office, outdoor shower, herringbone timber floors
– New garage plus gated off street parking and sculpted garden frontage
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.