13 Claude Avenue, Cremorne
A stunning architectural redesign and meticulous renovation have completely transformed this picturesque 1890s residence, creating an expansive free flowing layout with seamless transitions to the alfresco spaces. Magnificent panoramic views stretch across the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, city skyline and boat studded waters, while premium natural materials merge harmoniously with sleek designer finishes. This is one of Cremorne's finest streets, steps to buses, ferries and sought-after schools.
– Soaring raked ceilings and exquisite natural light create a sense of volume
– Secluded alfresco entertaining sanctuary with automated louvres and a spa
– Calacatta d'Oro marble kitchen with a Miele gas stove and butler's pantry
– Five bedrooms including the superb master with walk-in robe and chic ensuite
– Oversized lock-up garage, two gas fireplaces and a hydronic heating system
– Charming gardens, rain water tank, instantaneous gas plus solar hot water