74 Greenbank Drive, Glenhaven
If you have been searching for a family home to relax the senses, surrounded by a lush bush outlook yet still within easy access to schools and shops, this could just be the one. Everything in this home is extensive in size including the multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces and oversized double bedrooms. There can be no doubt the heart of this home is the sensational award winning kitchen with its vast storage options and an island bench to seat 6 comfortably; kept cosy by the warmth of the open fire and overlooking the lush surrounds. Opulent bathrooms with black accents await and will also keep you comfortable in the cooler months with heated flooring and towel rails and a luxurious soaker tub to main. Furthermore, there is the extra guest/in-law accommodation with its own private access, renovated bathroom, and kitchenette.
– Large Tudor Style home on over 4000sqm with bush surrounds
– Award winning kitchen with extensive bench & storage space
– Lux bathrooms with heated flooring, towel rails and twin basins
– Rumpus with exposed timber beams & bay window.
– Guest/In-law accommodation with own access, full bathroom, and kitchenette.
– Western Red Cedar trims, new carpet, timber flooring.
– Ducted air conditioning, triple garage, Combustion fireplace