64 Ridge Street, Gordon
Dual street access – walk rail
This stunning cottage character style home sits on approximately 1,037 sqm of level land. This easy living single level home has so much to offer indoor/outdoor living with a light filled spacious interior and cathedral ceilings. Open plan living ensures the perfect setting for entertaining friends and family.
– Four good-sized bedrooms with high ceilings, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Spacious gas kitchen with oversized island bench
– Abundance of floor-to-ceiling glass and louvre windows flood the home with sunlight
– Light-filled family living with bi-fold doors to covered entertaining deck
– Multiple alfresco zones including a sun-drenched courtyard and lush private gardens
– Secluded solar-heated saltwater pool, level child-friendly lawns, and established gardens
– Gas fireplace in dining, reverse cycle air conditioning in family living area
– Hardwood timber floors, cathedral ceilings, abundant skylights and ceiling fans
– Generous studio/home office with separate entry plus oversized double garage
– Dual street access from Holford Crescent, 1.1km walk to Gordon station
– Ducted heating throughout the house that is zoned
– 900m to Gordon Centre shops, restaurants, and cafés, easy access to Macquarie Park
– Close to leading schools including Ravenswood Girls and Pymble Ladies’ College
– Moments to Gordon West Public School and within the Killara High catchment area
– Opportunity STCA for a granny flat at the rear where there is dual access.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.