679B Mount Scanzi Road, Kangaroo Valley
Designed by world class architect, Alexander Michael, this magnificent steel and glass dual pavilion- style contemporary home with a Scandi aesthetic sits quietly on a large open level shelf and enjoys commanding, panoramic views of Kangaroo Valley from sunrise to sunset. Multiple sets of glass bi-fold doors and louvre windows all facing sunny due north allow 180-degree uninterrupted views across the valley from multiple vantage points.
Set on twelve pristine, easy-care acres, the functional yet cleverly conceived living, dining and kitchen areas at one end are connected by a soaring breezeway and atrium with citrus orchard to the sleeping zone which offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The luxurious master suite opens out to the world through stackable glass doors and has a private ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower and free-standing bath.
A rare and often sought-after retreat offering complete seclusion and privacy positioned within pristine bushland, yet just minutes from Kangaroo Valley’s bustling cafes and boutiques.
– State of the art designer kitchen
– Contemporary wood-burning fire in lounge
– Underfloor heating
– Polished cement floors inside spill outside to the vine-draped terrace
– Superb, architectural light fittings and fixtures throughout
– Barn-style doors
– 6 metre, cathedral ceilings blend with industrial fittings and styling
– Birch ply walls
– Extensive use of glass and steel
– White gravel driveway
– Hidden laundry facilities
– 6 minutes’ drive from the picturesque township of Kangaroo Valley
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the agent.