Upscale into Killara's blue-ribbon east side, with an easy 850m walk to rail, where this elegant family home showcases exquisite character on 1119 sqm of exceptionally level north-facing land with a 20m frontage.
Impressively set on the high side of the avenue, with a traditional flowering garden framing the symmetrical façade. The fluent layout offers multiple living spaces providing excellent adaptability for growing families, accented with timber floors and beautiful neo-classical styled ceilings. A large eat-in gas kitchen and two bathrooms provide immediate amenity, while the home as a whole presents a delightful opportunity to expand and add your own style if desired (STCA). Interiors open out to the vast paved entertaining area and level lawn where a spacious studio with ensuite provides versatility for guests or working from home.
- 850m walk to Gordon rail and bus hub, and 1.1km walk to Killara rail
- In Killara High and Gordon East Public zones, walk to Ravenswood
- Close to Gordon retail, Lindfield village, walk to Greengate Hotel
- 1119 sqm parcel of level north facing land on high side of the avenue
- Large sunroom makes a spectacular casual living area adjoining dining
- Sumptuous lounge with a feature fireplace, timber floors throughout
- Family-sized eat-in kitchen, gas cooktop, oven, Miele dishwasher
- Five extra-large bedrooms, two with lovely bay windows, built-in robes
- Family bathroom with bath, shower + separate toilet, ensuite, int laundry
- Separate semi-self-contained studio ideal for guests or a home office
- Covered and open party terrace with herringbone brick paving
- Large level garden, deciduous tree for summer shade winter sun
- On-site parking on side drive, reverse air con, gas points, shed