4 Langdene Close, Lisarow
Welcome to 4 Langdene Close, Lisarow
From the moment you arrive home you’re greeted with quality and perfection.
Meticulous thought has gone into creating this quality home that is designed to bring the whole family together.
The indoor and outdoor areas flow together seamlessly making all 628m2 of this beautiful property yours to love and enjoy all year round.
– Master bedroom featuring walk-in wardrobe + ensuite
– 3 bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes)
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– White plantation shutters, LED light throughout
– Huge outdoor entertaining deck flowing seamlessly from the indoor living/dining areas
– New & modern Kitchen with servery window to outdoor space
– Asko appliances, dishwasher, 40mm stone bench top with waterfall edge
– Motion activated lighting to both freshly renovated and on trend bathrooms
– Laundry with seperate toilet for guests and easy access from the pool
– Fully fenced backyard, grass play area for the kids
– Inground swimming pool with infinity edge and *burnished concrete surrounds
– Undercover lounge area & pool cabana
– Council owned park and playground to the rear
– Commercial grade aluminium windows and doors
– 10kw Solar power system & solar hot water
– 2,500 litre rain water tank
Natural light and breeze flows through the home and accompanied with its neutral colour tones and quality fixtures and fittings it is both comfortable and inviting.
Entertaining guests is truly a pleasure with the home designed in a way that just works.
Lisarow is a centrally located suburb only 8kms north-northeast of Gosford’s central business district via the Pacific Highway and 94kms North of the Sydney CBD.
4 Langdene Close is zoned for Ourimbah Public School & Lisarow High School with many families choosing to make Lisarow home. It is now a mainly residential area, composed of medium-density housing, with small rural properties on the fringes. There is also a substantial amount of industrial activity around the railway line and station.
To purchase this report please click the following link;
* Burnishing is the term applied to the finishing of concrete to provide a hard-wearing, durable finish with a surface lustre. It has been used for many years in industrial buildings, carparks and warehouses, but is now increasingly also being used in residential and commercial buildings. Advantages of Burnished Concrete; Burnished finished concrete surface has durability and is extremely strong, Burnished concrete floor has a life span of more than hundred years, As the surface is smooth and even, maintenance is very easy.
Council Rates; $1,448.34 per annum
Water Rates; $699.36 per annum