8 Watkins Street, Long Jetty
With generous proportions throughout, this airy interior style brings forth a relaxed coastal atmosphere.
A beautiful lifestyle home, rich with character & natural light and magnificent open plan living, situated on a low maintenance block of approx. 682sqm block.
It is currently configured with open plan living flowing onto two north-facing undercover alfresco entertainment zones.
4 generous sized bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite), media room, large home office, 2 more bathrooms (main bathroom with spa), two-car drive through garage & plenty of off-street secure car accommodation and lots of storage space.
The two north-facing undercover alfresco zones have seamless access to the open plan living, dining and gourmet kitchen with stone tops and chic smokey mirror splashback. Take delight in the effortless flow on offer as you entertain family & friends.
The secret here is the beautiful new renovation with nothing left to do.
It also features Split System Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning, Ceiling Fans, 900mm Induction Cooktop, 900mm Range Hood, Security Alarm System.
8 Watkins Street Long Jetty offers all the Long Jetty lifestyle lovelies such as:
– Prime sought-after blue-chip location.
– To the north is the Ocean Baths, The Entrance Beach, the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance Lakeside Shopping Centre and onto the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast.
– To the south are more pristine beaches, the world-class Shelly Beach Golf Club and Bateau Bay Charter Hall Shopping Square and Erina Fair. Then onto Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views, the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is the golden sand beaches of Toowoon Bay & Blue Bay.
– To the east is the golden sands of the dog-friendly North Shelly Beach, Pacific Ocean and all its glory, including surfing, whale watching & other natural beauty.
– To the west is the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty shopping strip, the stunning Tuggerah Lake, the convenient & essentials Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club and onto Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station and M1 Motorway. Front door to Sydney CBD is approx. 1h 25min, and front door to Newcastle CBD is approx. 1h 15m.
If you're looking for a move-in-ready home in the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty, check this one out today.
Council Rates: $2,108 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $684 approx. per annum
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.