83 Shadforth Street, Mosman
With enviable access to Mosman's exciting village atmosphere, this original character home is set on a premier street and presents a wonderful opportunity for forward thinking buyers who understand its potential. Boasting a solid double brick construction and easycare single level layout, interiors exude plenty of timeless period charm certain to complement any contemporary updates in the future. Set on 332sqm, the property is a level walk away from everything there is to love about the Mosman lifestyle, including superb availability of city buses, boutique shops, chic cafés, bars, popular dining options and Balmoral Beach mere moments away.
– Classic period frontage that will always be certain to garner street appeal
– Interiors present an enticing blank canvas of opportunity for avid renovators
– Plenty of potential to reconfigure layout to suit personal requirements
– Scope to create value and additional space with a clever extension (STCA)
– Complement the natural character with sleek state-of-the-art modern touches
– Sizeable private backyard is perfect for building a custom entertaining deck
– Current home as is provides a generous central living zone plus electric kitchen
– Three bedrooms, large master, sunroom, original bathroom with shower over tub
– Ready to live in now or lease while future plans are carefully considered
– Close to desirable schools, parks, iconic Taronga Zoo and Mosman Bay Wharf
This property is scheduled to go to Auction onsite. Registered bidders will be given priority to attend the auction before spectators due to potential social distancing requirements. If you intend on registering, please contact the agent to discuss proceedings.
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.