16 Elfrida Street, Mosman
A sumptuous blend of historic grandeur and contemporary luxury, this prestigious Georgian-style home circa 1927 is privately secluded among 1,359sqm of breathtaking landscaped gardens. This distinguished property reveals a stunning array of exquisite living areas and sublime alfresco spaces. Set on a beautiful quiet street offering spectacular Harbour Bridge vistas, this sanctuary is a stroll to Mosman Village and Sirius Cove, while close to top schools, buses to the city and Taronga ferry.
– Formal lounge with log fire plus family area flowing to sunny terraces with views
– CaesarStone kitchen and dining room with sight to oversized pool
– Five lavish bedrooms, three stylish bathrooms, home office with cabinetry
– Ducted air conditioning, jarrah timber floors, high ceilings, wood panelling
– Potential to add master suite upstairs to capture city and harbour views (STCA)
– Double carport and off street parking, automatic gates, potential wine cellar
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.