33 Countess Street, Mosman
Light-filled and spacious, this single level home captures the essence of classic beauty from the Federation era. High ceilings, stained glass, and timber floors are signatures of classic style that have been fused with contemporary themes. The home has an ideal floorplan with an emphasis on entertaining, with interconnected formal rooms and a huge open-plan kitchen and casual living zone. Both areas open to the outdoors, and connect you to the stunning gardens.
– Exceptional indoor/ outdoor living from formal and casual living areas at front and rear
– A wall of bi-fold doors pull back to the manicured gardens, lawn and terrace with retractable awning
– Huge island bench equipped with sleek Miele appliances, and plenty of cupboards
– Four bedrooms, master with ensuite, study or fourth bedroom with French doors that open to garden
– Double lock-up garage with storage, air con and central heating, plantation shutters
– Walk to shops, cafés and parks, seconds from buses direct to the city