32 Throsby Street, Moss Vale
Superbly designed this weatherboard cottage has been completely renovated, retaining many of the original features with high, timber-lined ceilings and richly coloured floorboards and is simply stunning in its appeal.
The combination of historical ambience with contemporary country styling both inside and out makes this home perfect as a Southern Highlands weekender, downsizer, or family home. Boasting three large bedrooms with natural light streaming through the double doors leading onto the wrap around balcony simply move in and enjoy.
The sun drenched north to rear yard with established native cottage garden provides year-round sun ideal for entertaining and enjoying the al fresco area which flows seamlessly through the French doors from the new kitchen.
Located on the high side of Throsby Street it is a short walk to the thriving main street of Moss Vale with its cafe culture and boutique shops.
– Original weather board cottage with corrugated iron roof in contemporary palette
– Three large bedrooms
– Large bathroom with separate bath and internal laundry
– Double glazed rear windows and French doors
– Original timber floors in Japan black
– New kitchen with Caesar stone bench top and butler's pantry
– Gas underfloor heating
– Al fresco dining and lounge area with seamless flow from the kitchen
– Separate workshop with concrete floor ideal for home office or creative pursuits
– 2 x 10,000 litre underground water tanks with connected garden taps
– Land; 929sqm with north to rear aspect
All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact Daniel Garnett 0412 444 638