35 Park Road, Naremburn
Positioned on a substantial North to rear 695sqm block, this exceptional residence is like no other. Custom built to impeccable standards for its current owners and extensively updated since, the full brick and concrete slab home showcases luxury and comfort over two extraordinary levels. The home provides the perfect option for extended families or in-laws, configured as two self-contained levels that are linked by a central staircase. Interiors spill out to terraces on both levels and a stunning pool that will be a summer-time favourite. Indulgently finished with lashings of marble, this property is set to impress. Resting steps to the bus, Naremburn Park, the village and St Leonards rail.
– Fenced and gated from the street, large family home, marble floors
– Elegant formal lounge and dining, luxe upper level provincial kitchen
– Large upper level terrace embracing green views, spacious bedrooms
– Two with ensuite including the master, self-contained 1 bed lower level
– Lower level features a luxury kitchen, living, dining and chic bathroom
– Rear terrace, tiled pool, large laundry/bar, a/c, safe, storage, carport