12 Cypress Street, Normanhurst
Located in a quiet street within a stunning leafy setting this exquisite residence has been extensively renovated throughout and offers a versatile floor plan for the growing family. With light filled interiors and an exceptional sense of space to be found every effort has been made to provide a comfortable living experience indoors and out. Ready to move in and enjoy a wonderful lifestyle, moments to shops, bus, train station and superb schools.
– Huge open plan living includes lounge and dining, separate study area
– Stylishly renovated kitchen with island bench and breakfast bar, 40mm stone bench tops, double oven and built in microwave, gas cooking and pantry
– Downstairs multi purpose area/rumpus or teenagers' retreat
– Expansive decked area ideal for entertaining overlooks lawns and landscaped gardens
– 4 bedrooms all with built in robes, renovated and fully tiled ensuite and main bathroom with dual sinks
– Other features include ducted air conditioning & heating, sunscreen and block out blinds throughout, indoor and outoor gas outlet.
This property is available for private viewing, and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations. This property is scheduled to go to auction and will be live-streamed on Zoom. Interested parties are able to view and bid through this platform. If you intend on registering for this auction please contact the listing agent to discuss proceedings.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information