33 Sutherland Avenue, Paddington
Exuding the perfect blend of classic terrace charm and innovative contemporary modifications, this architect designed home is an ideal parkside sanctuary in a secluded cul de sac enclave. Combining the best of both indoor and outdoor living with its sleek, streamlined interiors, extending seamlessly to a private courtyard with custom bbq pavilion. Set over three levels with northerly views over Trumper Park from the master suite and a moments' walk to Woollahra Village, Edgecliff station and shopping precinct.
– Sunlit sitting room, Jetmaster fireplace, American Oak floors
– Island kitchen with Miele appliances and CaesarStone bench
– Skylit living room with bi-folds to the entertainer's courtyard
– 3 double beds with built-ins, 2 with a balcony, master ensuite
– Private north east facing courtyard, potential parking STCA
– Main bath with skylight and designer tile finishes, powder room/laundry
– Underfloor heating, surround sound, video intercom, alarm
– Opposite an idyllic community park, walk to Edgecliff station
* Leased Parking in close proximity
The property is available for viewing at the advertised inspection times or by appointment. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulations and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.