32 Cecil Street, Paddington
Peacefully positioned in a leafy parkside cul-de-sac location in the desirable “art precinct” this stylish terrace will suit the most discerning purchaser.
Renovated in 2009 by artisian tradespeople, upon entry you will be greeted by an immediate sense of space and quality bespoke finishing's.
– Groundfloor bathroom featuring shower and toilet and floor to ceiling tiles
– Underfloor heating, gas bayonets and security throughout
– Integrated Miele gas / induction kitchen with pyrolytic oven an abundant storage
– Hand crafted timber staircase with cast iron and hand turned brass stringers
– 2 bedrooms each with their own private elevated balconies
– Additional living room or home office space on the 1st floor
– Fully lined attic storage with easy access and “Gorter” electronic opening roof door
– Open plan living flows to electronically controlled vergola covered patio
– BBQ area with natural gas and hot and cold running water
– Self-contained studio / retreat with kitchenette, air conditioning and separate private entry
– Lock up garage with electric door accommodates 2 medium size vehicles
– Peaceful locale boasting a Glenmore Road Public school catchment area
– Walking distance to the Edgecliff centre, parks and transport
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.