40 Hope Street, Pymble
One of the original houses to grace the street and certainly one of the grandest, this magnificent c1920 character home has only ever had three owners. In recent decades it has been cleverly renovated, with exquisite finishes throughout and effortless connection to a choice of stunning alfresco entertaining options. The centrepiece being a poolside outdoor kitchen set beneath striking timber beams. Located in one of Pymble's esteemed blue ribbon streets in the “golden triangle”, 600m walk to Pymble train station, 4 mins drive to St Ives shopping village and moments to elite schools.
– Charming French doors to formal living/dining rooms with wood burning fireplace
– Huge lower level family haven has bi-fold doors opening to paved alfresco area
– Stainless steel kitchen, quality Viking oven, commercial grade refrigeration, Qasair rangehood
– Queen size bedrooms, luxe master ensuite has dual vanity and freestanding tub
– Glass framed wine cellar, ducted air conditioning, elegant wide oak timber floors
– Underfloor heating in all bathrooms, lift access to two car garage with home office