22 Caalong Street, Robertson
Occupying an elevated position with panoramic views of the stunning Southern Highlands countryside ‘Snugboro’ is a ‘Prebuilt’ designed, rural retreat finished with great attention to detail. This North facing, solar passive house is a must see for the environmentally conscious buyer seeking a low-maintenance, energy efficient home. The large block with established gardens and sweeping views is the perfect country escape, whilst being only four minutes walk to Robertson village.
The kitchen / living areas are light and spacious with vaulted ceilings, wooden floorboards and a wall of sliding doors opening directly onto the North facing entertaining area. A stunning, bespoke kitchen with Smeg appliances provides a central focal point, with dual living areas including a Kemlan wood burner. Upstairs the mezzanine style master bedroom enjoys captivating views from picture windows as well as an ensuite and walk in wardrobe.
– 3 bedrooms with built in robes
– Main bathroom with large shower and separate bath
– Spacious living and kitchen areas lead to sun drenched rear deck
– Separate, European style laundry
– Double glazed windows and doors
– 10 panel 5kw inverter solar system with wifi
– 2 split system reverse cycle air conditioning unit, wood burner and ceiling fans
– Fully fenced with electric GSM entry gates, dual street access
– town water and 2 x 4000L water tanks, plumbed for grey water
– Stable / storage shed
– Extensive gardens with established trees, veggie patch, fruit trees
– Carport and plenty of additional parking
– Eco / solar passive residence
– NBN connection
With current DA approval for subdivision of the entire 10,515 sqm into 2 lots, there is also an opportunity to acquire the adjoining parcel of 4600sqm. Call for further information.