26B May Street, Robertson
Located in one of Robertson's most picturesque streets, this exceptional property encompasses the very best of Southern Highlands living offering style, space and a magical garden in the making. A rare opportunity for families or downsizers alike.
Built in 2020, this classically elegant home has been oriented to maximise all day sunshine and light and sits within half an acre (2000m2) of level lawn, unusual specimen trees and extensive hedging, all recently planted with the ultimate aim of complete privacy.
With a perfect north facing aspect, the open plan kitchen and living/dining spaces flow seamlessly through glass sliding doors to large sun-drenched entertaining terraces and lawns. Motorised black and white stripe canvas awnings allow for year-round entertaining and enjoyment of all the seasons.
– State of the art kitchen with Smeg seven burner/two oven range/Smeg dishwasher
– Adjacent dining area and outdoor terrace with gas point for BBQ
– Cosy living area with Cheminee Phillippe fireplace
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes, master with large walk-in robe
– Separate media room with built in bookshelves
– Both family bathroom and ensuite with separate WC's
– Double glazing to all windows with combination of plantation shutters/roman blinds
– Zoned reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning
– Separate artist's studio
– Two car garage and additional off-street parking and internal access
– Robotic mower, 17 panel solar with battery
– Planting includes groves of fruit trees and silver birch, weeping birch, weeping cherry and camellia hedge
If you would like to arrange a private FaceTime walk through of the property, please contact Deirdre Brennan on 0418 287 123.