22 Asquith Avenue, Rosebery
Resting amid established gardens on a sun-drenched 626sqm block, this impeccably presented family home is set on one of Rosebery’s best streets surrounded by parkland and an 800m walk to The Cannery’s gourmet dining and foodie hub. A fluid layout from front to back invites relaxation and is perfectly configured for family living with four double bedrooms, formal and casual living area areas and a north facing entertainer’s courtyard. Featuring secure parking for four cars, the double-fronted home is part of a friendly neighbourhood community close to Green Square’s urban village with easy access to the city and airport.
– High side of a wide tree-lined avenue, rear to north aspect
– 4 double bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes, plush carpeting
– Elegant formal living and dining rooms, reverse cycle air
– Granite kitchen, solid timber cabinetry, sunlit casual dining
– Family room with parquet floors and casual living/sunroom
– Private entertainer’s terrace and a sunny established garden
– 2 pristine bathrooms and a separate laundry with extra W.C.
– Gated driveway, auto double lock-up garage, double carport
This property is available for private viewing, and may also advertise an open time. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.