21 Strathmore Parade, Roseville
This exciting corner block traditional full brick home on 658sqm has been exquisitely restored and extended by owner architects to provide unique flexibility for astute buyers. It has a rare dual occupancy approval. With a superb private north facing indoor/outdoor lifestyle, it is moments to Beauchamp Park, Chatswood Chase, Westfield, cafes, restaurants and buses. A 15-20 minute walk takes you to either Chatswood or Roseville station. Further potential to extend upwards (STCA).
– Soaring pitched ceiling with skylights over generous open living/dining zone
– Rear large bi-fold doors open to an expansive deck with outdoor dining area
– Beautiful European oak floor, marble bathrooms with floor heating
– Five sizeable bedrooms plus further treat of studio/office on top of garage
– Gourmet chef's kitchen has German double ovens, induction plus gas cooktop
– Professionally designed, beautifully manicured north aspect private garden