54 Bellevue Street, Shelly Beach
Inspections still welcome. Please contact Craig or Carla to book your private viewing at a time that suits you. Craig Fisher & Carla Brodt 0488 007 205
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information.
“BUYING & SELLING” with CRAIG & CARLA
This dynamic residence has expansive sweeping views of the Tuggerah Lakes and is only one block from the world-class Shelly Beach Golf Club.
Abundant with natural light and situated on a private low maintenance block; approx 575m2.
Upstairs we have the kitchen/ dining/ living area, which flows onto a private entertainment zone to sit, relax and enjoy the breeze and sweeping views of the Tuggerah Lakes.
Furthermore, we have a king-sized master bedroom with an ensuite, second bedroom, bathroom, and undercover balcony that flows onto a gorgeous, low-maintenance fully-fenced back yard. Imagine enjoying some of 'you' time here or the company of family & friends as you entertain.
The secret here is that this home has a downstairs self-contained two-bedroom accommodation with low maintenance, fully fenced back yard.
54 Bellevue Street Shelly Beach enjoys the summer breezes and offers all the lifestyle pleasures such as:
– Premier street address in one of Australia's most sought after beachside suburbs.
– To the north is the boutique Toowoon Bay Village, the vibrant & eclectic Long Jetty, then onto the family-friendly seaside township of the cosmopolitan The Entrance and Lakeside Shopping Centre and onto the Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club; the only private golf course located on the Central Coast.
– To the south is Bateau Bays Charter Hall Shopping Square and Erina Fair, then onto Terrigal for “The Skillion Look Out” with its panoramic coastal views and the “5 Star Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific Hotel”.
– To the east is the golden sand beaches of Shelly Beach and its world-class golf club.
– To the west is the convenient & essential Killarney Vale Shopping Strip, Mingara Recreation Club, Tuggerah Westfield shopping, train station, and M1 Motorway. Shelly Beach to Sydney CBD approx. 1h 28min and Shelly Beach to Newcastle CBD approx. 1h 14m.
Could this be the lifestyle home you're looking for?
Council Rates: $2,274 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $684 approx. per annum
Call Us Today On 0488 007 205 !
Award-Winning Real Estate Agents
E & OE. Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.