75 Cambourne Avenue, St Ives
This immaculately presented brick home with its captivating façade is North- East facing with a coveted position on the high side of the avenue. Freshly renovated extensively in 2020 to the highest of standards, you can just relax and enjoy this amazing family home with immediate living and weekends free.
This stately home offers the discerning purchaser premium quality workmanship, superb fixtures/fittings and a most impressive streetscape. Nestled on 1290sqm and immaculately maintained by just one family for over 19 years, this home has superb interiors which add to the final touch of class!
This generously proportioned light filled home provides an outstanding lifestyle opportunity for growing families and or multi-generational families with its versatile floor plan providing an array of living options. Defined by the homes superb selection of entertaining areas, oversized accommodation options & endless possibilities, with the 5th bedroom having the ability to be self contained, perfect for in-laws, teenagers or an additional income (STCA), with separate entry.
– Generous North/East facing living/dining area flooded with natural light has double sliding doors to the sundrenched entertaining terrace with automated awning overlooking the in ground pool,.
– 5 light filled spacious bedrooms appointed with plush new carpet, new built in wardrobes with an abundance of storage, main with ensuite.
– Spacious open plan gas kitchen fitted with stone benchtops, new stainless steel appliances & casual meals area.
– New stylish main bathroom, with freestanding bath & glass shower & new powder room in addition to 2 fully renovated bathrooms with glass shower & spa.
– Newly polished & stained timber flooring, new plush carpets & abundant storage.
– Substantial living area with bar for easy entertaining.
– From the Hamptons sunroom you flow seamlessly to the sundrenched tranquil al-fresco terrace & in-ground pool with picturesque valley views
– Sundrenched well established private landscaped rear garden with fire pit & breathtaking views over Garrigal National Park.
– Oversized double lock-up garage with internal access and massive storage.
– Alarm, air conditioning, automated fittings, gas HWS, gas heating & cooking and NBN
– Close to St Ives’ village shops, cafés, restaurants and playing fields.