113 Killeaton Street, St Ives
Delivering immediate street appeal, this grand North facing family residence has been extensively renovated and is available for the first time in almost 20 years. A soaring entrance foyer alludes to the exceptional sense of space to be found across two flowing levels, with every effort made to provide a comfortable living experience indoors and out. Ready to move in and enjoy a wonderful St Ives lifestyle, the property is set on a vast 1,176sqm, moments to station bound buses, St Ives Shopping Village and superb schools.
– Huge formal lounge and dining room, plus a versatile rumpus or teenagers' retreat
– Casual living zone has Heat 'N' Glo gas fireplace and bespoke marble top cabinetry
– Himalayan sandstone alfresco oasis, covered barbecue area, spa and a heated pool
– Granite top island kitchen, two dishwashers, Smeg gas appliances, Vintec wine fridge
– Five bedrooms plus a study, palatial master has his/her walk-in robes and a full ensuite
– Air conditioning, underfloor heating, timber flooring and automatic double garage
– Automatic drip irrigation/sprinkler systems throughout both the front and rear gardens.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent, and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent for more information